Saturday 28 September 2013

Hubba Bubba

I think it was Leo Burnett Canada that brought these guys back. I directed the first couple of  commercials at Chucks where I developed the art direction. The Later commercials  I had less involvement except design, layout and animating a couple of scenes here and there. The Movie Theatre spot I placed co-workers, and other odd characters in the audience strictly for my own entertainment.


Hubba and Bubba go to the zoo.  I was told the red back sides of male Mandrills are funny. I just follow the agency briefings.


Hubba Bubba Splash.  The agency decided to change the style because one of those individual's got on a 'Ren and Stimpy' kick. This was my life guard suggestion before the change.


Hubba and Bubba go to a Museum. This was the opening Background I layed out and coloured for the spot.